Since we reopened back in July 2020 we have kept our whole Tribes safety at the forefront of our minds whilst still providing the services you all love.Below we outline the protocols we have put in place at the Young LDN studio to ensure we operate in a covid secure way.
- Appointments have been spaced out to limit the amount of people in the studio at one time.
- We have also added additional time to every appointment to allow for sufficient cleaning and sanitising.
- Our waiting area will be unavailable for the foreseeable future so we will be asking you to only turn up at the time of your appointment. If you are early we will ask you to wait outside the studio.
- We ask you to only bring with you the bare essentials within a small bag. Motion activated hand sanitiser stations will need to be used upon entering the studio. A similar one will be placed outside the bathroom for use before entering and after leaving.
- You will be required to wear shoe sleeves if going down to the LAB and will need to place these on your shoes when entering.
- Only the upstairs Throne Room (toilet) is available for clients. Please note as already mentioned that you will need to sanitise your hands before entering the toilet and after.
- We only accept card payments and prefer you to use Apple pay or Google pay where possible.
Please observe social distancing in-store.
Hand sanitiser is provided on entrance please use this.
Please ensure you are wearing a facecovering at all times.
- Our Front of House tribe will check you in at the front desk and then ask you to go straight down to your treatment room where your aesthetician will be waiting for you
- Appointments have been spaced out by 15 minutes to allow for thorough cleaning of treatment rooms after each appointment with hospital grade sanitising spray guns.
- A protective Perspex screen specially designed for aestheticians and facials will be used during your treatment.
- Each of our Aestheticians will be assigned 1 treatment room per day that will be theirs to clean and keep safe for each client. This will allow for the highest level of sanitation possible .
- We only operate manicure stations 1 & 4 and have placed hanging perspex screens in between our manicurists and yourselves. We are able to sit you next to a member of your household or support bubble if you wish to have a treatment together.
- Manicure station TVs will be out of use until further notice.
- We are only operating pedicure stations 1 & 3.
- Unfortunately, on most occasions we are not able to do manicures and pedicures at the same time, if you wish to do both, these will have to be done one after the other.
- We are only operating facial bar stations 1 & 3. Your aesthetician will be wearing a mask and a Face Shield for her and your safety.
- Our Front of House team will check you in at the front desk and then take you straight down to your manicure/pedicure or facial bar station where your therapist will be waiting for you.
- Clients will be required to wear a face covering whilst having any non-facial treatments.
do not visit the salon if you are symptomatic
A new persistant cough
A high temperature
Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste