- Circadia Micro Exfoliating Honey Cleanser - Patented microbeads of natural beeswax gently cleanse and exfoliate while absorbing excess oil.
- Glo Refresh Facial Polish - Gentle exfoliator polishes away dead cells from the skin’s surface while simultaneously nourishing and protecting the skin with essential oils and antioxidants.
- Dermaceutic Mask 15 - A stringent clay mask, this removes dead cells and excess sebum, and purifies combination and oily skin.
- ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads -This maximum-strength acne treatment contains salicylic acid to tackle acne, with glycolic and mandelic acids that exfoliate to provide a smoother skin texture, while the plant-extract cooling agents ensure a soothe and minimise irritation.
- Circadia Aquaporin Hydrating Cream - A moisturising dream come true. Packed with proven hydrating agents that soothe dry, rough or flaky skin, it’ll get you on the road to regeneration in no time. Its natural oils and cellular hydrators boost moisture and protect you from transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
Only £175! Kit contents worth £205
How to do your at home facial:
Step 1. Cleanse using the Circadia Honey cleanser. Apply a pound sized amount onto finger tips and work in circular motions into damp skin for up to 2 minutes.
Step 2. Exfoliate using the Glo Refresh Facial Polish. Start by applying small amounts all over the face. Work into areas of congestion with firmer pressure and more gently around the eyes. Leave on for 2-5 minutes.
Step 3a - Dermaceutic Mask15 should only to be used once per week. Containing both salicylic and glycolic acids overuse of this product can cause irritation but it is the perfect mask for refining pores and softening the skin. Apply a thin layer and leave for 2 minutes, working up to 5 minutes on subsequent uses. Remove with cold water.
Step 3b. When not using the Mask 15 use the oil control pads every night after cleansing. Take 1 pad and wipe all over the face, especially in areas where you have congested skin.
Step 5. Moisturise with Circadia Aquapourin hydrating cream, a fantastic light weight moisturiser which can be applied generously.