NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE - TO ORDER PLEASE EMAIL MAX@YOUNGLDN.COM OR CALL 07917 131 323
ANTI-AGEING FORMULA WITH 1% RETINOL CONCENTRATION
Radical Night Repair contains skin defenders that target the multiple signs of ageing. Formulated with a 1% retinol concentration that targets UV-damaged, aged skin more effectively than any other anti-ageing treatment. This radical skin repair serum features the highest concentration of retinol you can find in over the counter products. What’s more, microencapsulated vitamin A continuously delivers the active ingredients needed to dramatically improve uneven skin pigmentation, texture and laxity, as well as to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Multi-antioxidant protection from a combination of vitamins C, E and A, as well as advanced plant stem cell skin protectors help defend against the appearance of future skin ageing from both natural and environmental causes. A multi-vectored lipid complex helps mediate the causes of skin problems such as redness and irritation. Hydrators calm and soothe to alleviate the signs of a dull, lifeless-looking, dry skin complexion.
- Specially formulated with an advanced oleosome delivery system in an anhydrous (water-free) base to ensure stability and provide a slow release of high-potency retinol to maximise anti-ageing benefits and minimise irritation.
- Boosts collagen production to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, as well as tighten and firm the skin.
- Improves skin’s brightness, reduces age spots and skin pigmentation and provides a more even skin tone.
- Softens and helps smooth rough skin texture.
- Provides multiple antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and prevent future damage and skin problems
- Combats irritation by providing ingredients to help calm and soothe the skin.
- Z-RRS2™ is an exclusive potent antioxidant complex you can’t find in other over the counter products. It protects skin to help minimise inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Due to the concentration of retinol, this is a very potent serum. Initially, some dry skin, irritation and peeling are normal. These symptoms
typically develop 3–7 days following the first application and indicate skin cells are awakening and damaged skin is being shed. If you are
not currently using retinol, begin gradually.
Following skin cleansing, apply 2–3 pumps of this retinol repair serum twice a week in the evening, 30 minutes before retiring. Increase frequency as tolerated. Do not apply anything on top of Advanced Radical Night Repair.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Water (Aqua), Retinol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, BHA, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Zea Mays Oil, Beta-Carotene.